Whether you’re hitting the beach, gearing up for a workout, or trying to put together the perfect party look, nothing gets in the way quite like unwanted hair! That’s why there’s no time like the present to put an end to it once and for all. Fortunately, laser hair removal can work wonders for getting rid of unwelcome hair on the face and body—these treatments are comfortable and require no downtime, but that’s not all. We’ve counted down the top 5 benefits of laser hair removal treatments to help you enjoy the perks of being hair-free and stress-free!
5 Reasons to Try Laser Hair Removal
1. Less hair growth: Laser hair removal treatments get to the root of the problem by targeting the pigment and destroying the hair follicle. Hair grows in stages, but once the follicle is destroyed in the “growth” phase, its life cycle is stunted and the hair is eliminated. This means that as your treatment plan progresses, you’ll start seeing less repeated hair growth over time.
2. It’s more effective: Ever miss a spot when shaving or waxing? Sometimes the harder-to-reach places are left with pesky hairs and unwanted fuzz. Take the stress, mess, and inconvenience out of shaving and waxing by booking a more efficient laser treatment.
3. No more razor burn: Say goodbye to red, itchy, and irritated skin by achieving smooth and silky results without a razor. Do we need to say more?
4. Fewer ingrown hairs: When you shave, you cut the hair at its bluntest length, allowing the skin to trap it and cause ingrown hairs, infection, or even discoloration to the skin. By using advanced technology to destroy the whole hair follicle (as opposed to just nipping the hair at the surface level), laser hair removal treatments eliminate the risk of stubborn ingrown hairs.
5. Save time: With a busy, hectic, and demanding lifestyle, it can be hard to find the time to shave or wax. Save time by booking a laser treatment that will leave you with longer-lasting results! You can easily fit the treatments into your lunch break and since there’s no downtime required, you can get right back to your busy schedule immediately afterward.